16 Reasons Why Everyone Should Go to the Cosmic Yogi Festival
By: “AJ” Amy Jo Crowell, Publisher Dallas Yoga Magazine, Founder of Cosmic Yogi Movement
The Cosmic Yogi Festival is BLASTING OFF for our fall festival. It is Texas’ Largest Yoga Festival being held on Saturday, November 2, 2019 in Addison. I often hear people say, “It’s the happiest event I have ever been too!” Everyone is welcome from beginners to master yogis or to those who are just curious and want to observe. We desire to unite the community by bringing everyone together for an incredible day of yoga and fun festivities!
The following are the 16 reasons why everyone should go to the Cosmic Yogi Festival:
- There are 3-4 yoga classes every hour both inside and outside. Take the time to try a new style of yoga! Sometimes we find it difficult to venture out of our comfort zone. We do the same classes, at the same studios and we don’t try anything different. The Cosmic Yogi Festival is the perfect place to try something new! The festival offers everything from traditional yogas such as Kundalini, Hatha, Vinyasa Flows to Rock Concert Yoga, Flower Power Yoga and Fire Flow. Try it…you’ll like it!
- The Amazing Vendor Village has over 90+ vendors! Everyone who attends finds something special they just can’t live without. The Fall festival is the perfect time to find those amazing holiday gifts. There are handmade necklaces, bracelets, malas, yoga attire, artwork, candles, bath essentials, skin products, CBD products and so much more. You also can get a henna tattoo, a massage, Reiki, acupuncture, or an IV infusion. There’s just way too much happening in the Vendor Village to tell you everything….
- Let’s all be kids again! Pet a goat while getting the perfect social media picture. Goat Yoga is hilarious and guaranteed to make you smile. You can’t help but laugh when one of the cutest little goats jumps in your arms and/or lies next to you on your mat. BAAAAAAAA
- Find your new best friend! The Cosmic Yogi Festival offers Puppy Pilates. It’s absolutely adorable and so much fun doing yoga poses with the pups running around you playing. They’ll take breaks to be petted and then will you offer a lick in return. The best part of Puppy Pilates is the doggies are all up for adoption! So, after class take the snuggly pup home to be your new best friend.
- You can spin, twirl and hang upside down at Aerial Yoga! Let your self-confidence soar as you try your hand at it. You won’t believe what you can do with Aerial Yoga until you let the ladies of Yoga Shack show you. It’s a MUST DO at the festival!
- Mini-seminars are every 35 minutes throughout the day. Topics range from Meditation 101 for Beginners, Effects of Yoga & Meditation on Your Emotional Intelligence, Adding CBD to Your Daily Life & Yoga Practice, Say Things Better Method of Intentional Communication, Introduction to EFT or Tapping, Ayurvedic Nutrition, Making it Financially as a Yoga Instructor and others. These mini-seminars are in the Stone Cottage. It’s a private space where you will have time to join in by asking the speaker questions.
- The Cosmic Community Drum Circle is always one of the favorites at the festival. It’s noisy, fun and contagious. You just can’t help but move to the beat of the drums whether it’s bobbing your head, clapping, or dancing around. Everyone comes together to share their spirit rhythmically as a percussion ensemble. If you have an instrument…bring it! If you don’t…just bring yourself! Dancing and bobbing of heads are encouraged.
Go inward and explore your deeper self in our Cosmic Meditation Classes. We have live music meditations with flutes. Also offered are crystal bowl meditations and gong meditations. There’s also a guided crystal meditation practice where you can center yourself and melt off the stress from the week. Fabulous!
- We have brought back LIVE MUSIC in the Vendor Village. We are thrilled to have the Bhakti House Band playing and announcing their newest releases coming out at the end of November. We have didgeridoos, gongs, crystal bowls, drums, holistic, hippy and Beatles music all being featured on stage at this festival. It’s Omazing!
- Take a Belly Dancing 101 class by Cristina Campo! Everyone is welcome to explore this exciting introduction to Tribal Belly Dancing where you will learn the fundamentals of movement for arms, chest, belly and hips. All artfully woven together into fluid choreography where you can embrace your inner goddess!
- It is an honor to have some of the best teachers in DFW leading our classes. All of our teachers are local, some are state and internationally recognized. We are grateful to have such an experienced, knowledgeable and loving group of teachers at the Cosmic Yogi Festival sharing with everyone.
- Many stay all day not only to try new yogas, but also to enjoy the food trucks at the festival. They have delicious menus with an array of dishes so everyone will find something they will love! Try the Boba Teas…they are our favorites.
- Goody Bags go to the first 250 people who attend! Get great coupons, samples and cool freebies every yoga enthusiast will enjoy.
- Get a dose of COSMIC POSITIVE VIBES at the festival! You will leave feeling happy, joyous and free after a day of yoga, mediation and fun filled festivities.
- You are sure to connect with longtime friends and you will meet new ones! It’s the best feeling knowing when you leave a place you found a true connection with the community and friends.
- Get your picture taken by Atali Samuel, the official photographer of the Cosmic Yogi Festival and Dallas Yoga Magazine. You just may be featured on our websites! www.atalisamuel.com
- You never know what to expect or what you’ll see!
For more information on the Cosmic Yogi Festival, Saturday, November 2, 2019 in Addison, Texas:
Discounted PrePurchase Tickets: buytickets.at/cosmicyogimovement